- Strong organizational/administrative skills including utilizing cost analysis data to prevent overages.
- Strong knowledge of sheet metal, HVAC equipment, local codes, and etc.
- Ability to oversee employees at various levels
- Ability to read blue prints and coordinate with owner's representatives, general contractors and various trades
- Must be able to read and understand specifications, schedules, contracts and blue prints
Requirements and Skills:
- Requires a high school education, vocational or technical education or equivalent related experience & ability to read and understand blueprints and apply basic math.
- Candidate must possess documentation skills, conceptual skills, attention to detail, and dependability.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of hazard and safety practices common to trade.
- Candidate must possess strong organizational skills; computer experience is a plus.
- Licensing preferred.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.