HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR
- Providing assistance to service technicians and control & service departments.
- Organizing crews, setting up jobs, and monitoring work specs.
- Maintaining and repairing all types of HVAC systems and associated components, including computerized control systems.
- Monitoring and repair of various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, equipment, and controls.
- Install, modify, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Provide preventive and predictive maintenance on required systems.
- Establish environmental systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; and completes power connections.
- Studies work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints.
- Responsible for gathering required materials, testing and repairing systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
Requirements and Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least ten (10) years of experience working on commercial heating/air conditioning/refrigeration systems and controls.
- Requires a high school education, vocational or technical education or equivalent related experience & ability to read and understand blueprints and apply basic math.
- Candidate must understand local electrical and H.V.A.C. codes and have a mechanical aptitude.
- Candidate must be able to self-diagnose and repair all parts of commercial HVAC equipment.
- Candidate must possess documentation skills, conceptual skills, attention to detail, and dependability.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of hazard and safety practices common to trade.
- Candidate must possess strong organizational skills; computer experience is a plus.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.