- Preparing cost analysis for labor, equipment, and materials.
- Study work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints to understand scope of work to be bid.
- Submitting bids to contractors.
- Managing multiple bids with tight deadlines.
- Perform buy-out negotiations after the contract has been awarded.
- Assist in maintaining & updating pricing templates database.
- Provide accurate cost estimates for work to be performed.
Requirements and Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least 10 years experience in commercial hvac or plumbing & estimating.
- Candidate must understand local mechanical codes & extensive knowledge of construction practices and materials.
- Candidate must possess strong organizational and computer skills.
- Candidate must possess strong verbal & written communication skills as well as analytical skills.
- Requires a high school education, vocational or technical education or equivalent related experience. College education is a plus.
- Requires the ability to read and understand blue prints and apply basic math.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.